Below is a collection of letters from SSRG and the Guadalupe-Coyote Resource Conservation District in their collaboration with other organizations to identify the strain and verify the existence of Chinook Salmon in the Guadalupe River.
- Federal Register Sept 1999 Micro-satellite DNA variations in Chinook in California
- Letter From Dr Jennifer Nielsen Hopkins Marine Center Stanford University
- Informal comments on design considerations on Guadalupe River Project By Bianca Streif
- 1991 Salmon Run Chain of Events
- Letter to Dr Hedgecock University of California, Davis